• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Mark and Nicola on Facebook

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Ian Henderson has been released by Rochdale and could be worth looking at.

Surprised at that. May be financial reasons and he’s getting on a bit but knows where the back of the net is. A goal poacher who would do well in L2 I think.
35 years old but 15 in league one this season In a poor team and 20 last season.

Player
aldo
As mp said the wages are going to hit the floor and I don.t see no players being brought in till they know when the season is going to start going to be a strange pre-season

drwhoman

Anyone signing players now has either too much money or is willing to take big risks at a time when no one knows what is going to happen. At the same time are decent players going to sign for anyone until they see what the wages market is like later?

Changing the subject, I see Macc have avoided demotion. Only penalised two points for not paying wages. Good luck to anyone who signs for them!

drwhoman

Looking at the L2 retained lists I see Morecambe have released Sutton, Buxton and Ellison while our old ‘friend’ Alabi has left Orient.

ONIGP

Player
Eddie Bishop
Looking at the L2 retained lists I see Morecambe have released Sutton, Buxton and Ellison while our old ‘friend’ Alabi has left Orient.
And I bet Alabi is still convinced he should be playing in the EPL.

• Haha
Reactions: Ian

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
A couple of other things that came out of it was the budget was £2.8m , we get parachute payment of £100k.

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
Ellison rumoured to be joining chester according to their forum
Say what you will, he's doing well still playing at 41! I saw him playing for Rovers at Northampton 14 years ago and we were his tenth club! As I remember, in that game he scored a goal, injured his eye in the celebration and had to go off.

Player
aldo
yes watched it the other day. I have to say I am impressed with the investors who have helped the club massively. and again how impressive Mark and Nicky come across.