• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Lois Maynard

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
Lois Maynard has been called up for the St Kitts and Nevis squad for matches against Estonia and Andorra. So, this time next week we are likely to have a current international playing for us, which hasn't happened for a while. Lois is a Manchester lad, but qualifies through his ancestry. Quite how the St Kitts coach found out about him, I don't know. There's also a player from FC United in the squad.

Although it means he'll miss the trip to Lincoln, at least the games are both in Europe so he won't be jet-lagged or overly fatigued. I'm pleased for him. He's had a good season and is a willing team player who will play anywhere, so I think he'll do well. I had not realised that he was playing at a very low level (tier 9) until 2013, so must be a late developer. I hope that means we haven't seen the best of him and that he can only get better!

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Good luck to him. Is he likely to play?

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
Good luck to him. Is he likely to play?
According to the OS, Lois got his first cap against Andorra today. I wonder what the gate was. It would be interesting to hear about the experience from the man himself, when he gets back.