• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Logging in?

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Ian just a quick question... I don't know whether any other people have had the same problem which is why i'm writing this on the forum and not as a private message but is their any way you can get it to remember your username and password when logging in? I've tried clicking on the remember box but everytime I go to log in next time its forgotten it so I have to type it in again. I don't know whether I might just have to change something in my User CP but I couldn't find anything relevant? Am I just being stupid by not changing something or are other people having the same problems?

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
Sounds like you have your internet browser security settings set at a level that doesn't allow persistant cookies. Either change that, or do what all sensible people do and instead use a browser with a password manager that will remember your passwords for you without the need for a site-specific cookie.

Try Mozilla's "FireFox 1.5" or Opera Software's "Opera 8.5". Both are free and infinitely better than Microsoft's "Internet Explorer".

http://www.getfirefox.com/

http://www.opera.com/

My personal favourite is Opera although right now, for no particular reason, I'm writing this post using Firefox!

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Thanks NBDH. For the record I've used IE and Firefox to view these pages and all working fine without logging me out. I would definately recommend Firefox (ad-free) if you're having problems with IE, plus it's very hard for spyware to creep into your system using a browser that isn't full of holes :-D

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Thanks for the advice guys... will checkout firefox. :-D

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

Its reembers me on mine but I have 'Firefox' that works well