• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

LMA Manager award

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
Ok so here's an admisson from me, I don't COMPLETELY ignore the premier league, although I do try to.

But it's a slow news week on the Tranmere front and this jumped out at me.

David Moyes has won this season's League Manager's Association award for manager of the year.

Although I can see that yet again Moyes has done a decent job with the blue sh**e, surely Roy Hodgson's herculean efforts at Fulham mark him out as the best manager in the Premier League this year?

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Hodgson has done a tremendous job and have always rated him as a manager. Expecially in the short time he's been there. Moyes also has done well this season at the blues without spending huge amounts of money. Both teams still way of the top 3/4 but they've had good seasons. I'm guessing Moyes topped it for finishing in 5th and getting to the cup final.

Player
Goodison
Hodgson or Pulis for me. I think all of Newcastle's managers deserve recognition for their collective achievement =D>