• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Little must be sacked

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
Super_white_army said:
I think that a new manager would bring in the new players that we want in.

would lorraine rogers all ow this since shes so tight!

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

I think our club needs a change a new board or a new manager things have to change

DixieDean

Birkenhead Born and Bred said:
I think our club needs a change a new board or a new manager things have to change

people keep mentioning a change of board, but how will that help?
who would want to manage a club that has £6million pounds worth of debt? Lorraine is a good business woman and I don't think the club has been run this sensibly for years. Ok she sticks her nose into the footie side too much, but most of them do.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Yeah I can't see how a new board coming in would help really... it wouldn't happen anyway.

Player
Morrisey
Bolton_hater:
would lorraine rogers all ow this since shes so tight!

I think that she would because if a new manager came I can see macca and atleast sumerbee not being played and I think that LR would give the manager some funbds just to start him off!

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
yer I see what you mean, but she gave us funds and sold players to start the season, and we ain't got none special.

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

If we got money why dont we spend it? Have we got money? Will we ever be told who is running the club and how its runned. Dixie do you know? How do you know? Is rodgers is running it? Or is Little? Is Liittle geting money? It doesn't look like it but if he is LITTLE OUT but if he's not RODGERS OUT. I said somethings got to change I don't kbnow a new board or a new manager I dont know who to blame this time around

B

Banana Army

Birkenhead Born and Bred said:
If we got money why dont we spend it? Have we got money? Will we ever be told who is running the club and how its runned. Dixie do you know? How do you know? Is rodgers is running it? Or is Little? Is Liittle geting money? It doesn't look like it but if he is LITTLE OUT but if he's not RODGERS OUT. I said somethings got to change I don't kbnow a new board or a new manager I dont know who to blame this time around

Little is getting money. Loraine said so on the official site in an interview where 12 supporters attended

Player
Morrisey
He is getting money but the message I am getting is that he does not want to blow it. He is waiting for someone special to spend it on!!