• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Little leaves

og in oz

Shaun Garnett?????
Ronnie Moore for me
Its a great day for the rovers
How abot Johnny king back, we could all start our journey again:lol:

M

Matthew The Rover

Garnett is the Youth Team Coach and he's done so well since appointed youth team coach. You just have to look at the talent he's developed and the results the youth team have got to realise how good a coach he is!

T

tranmere for life

No you need a real manager someone with some experiance we should steal one from somewhere:wink:

Cow Shed Kid

Player
Bobby Hutchinson
We're going to hear all the usual suspects again aren't we? Mark Wright is an obvious candidate and what about our old boy Ken McKenna at TNS? He's taken them as far as he can and it may be time for him to test himself at a higher level.
The Peter Reid theory is an interesting one. When he was interviewed after the charity match last weekend he said he was desperate to get back into football "at some level" and that he had options to consider.
Did anyone listen to Loraine Rogers on Radio Merseyside, 8.30pm on Friday?
Her story is that whilst talking to Little last week about plans for next season it became apparent that perhaps his heart was no longer 100% in the job. He suggested a parting of the ways but she was reluctant to act there and then and asked him to sleep on it. Thankfully he did and took the honourable step. But it does seem to suggest that getting rid of him wasn't really top of the Board's priorities.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Thankfully we won't be getting Mark Wright... it was confirmed on the Chester City official site that he has signed a new 2 year deal with them. They confirmed this due to 'the events close to home' and to end speculation he was going to sign for another club.

S

Seanyb

Joe_TRFC said:
Thankfully we won't be getting Mark Wright... it was confirmed on the Chester City official site that he has signed a new 2 year deal with them. They confirmed this due to 'the events close to home' and to end speculation he was going to sign for another club.

I know I heard this on the radio on Friday. The chairman of Chester said (and i quote!!) 'Tranmere Rovers are no bigger club as Chester!!!' And he was being serious!

J

Johnny King is God

One of the few gold nuggets of truth I sieved out of the stream effluent from Little's mouth these lasts months is the importance of getting transfer activity sorted quickly at the end of the season.

Whoever we appoint, make him right, but make it soon, as we need the right man to come in and overhaul the squad.

How great will it be to have a manager who doesnt play players out of position, with a bit of passion, knows how to play different formations succesfully and whoever it is must have more charisma!

Johnny King would be hilarious.

Peter Reid would be interesting.

Dave Watson would be typical!

Aldo would be Roy of the Rovers stuff.

I'd love to see him have another pop.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I'm thinking Kingy is getting all too old for this now. Cleaning windows is more up his alley! ;)

Aldo. Well, he'd certainly show passion, that's just the kind of guy he is, but he's had a go, he'd only crack again.

I'd really like to see Ronnie Moore. He's passionate, ambitious and confident, all the things Little was not! It can't be too hard prying him from Oldham surely..

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Well, I'm happy that he's gone. But we need a manager who can make positive changes because the team is simply not good enough.

Peter Reid, Ronnie Moore, any more names any one???

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
Aldo walked away when the going got tough, and hes only good for cup runs mind you that would win over rogers. But I would like a new face.

Reidy is a great choice for me. John King LMAO! Aldo, personally no but wouldnt complain. McAteer, wouldnt favour him but would nt complain.

B

Banana Army

Seanyb said:
Lets bring Sven to PP!

Hmm i no it was a joke, but one grey haired grumy uninspirational prick for another? I'd rather not

Seanyb said:
One thing I wanna know is what happens to the shortlist of players BL apperantely had lined up to sign for the club?

i wouldn't care about that shopping list seanyb.he's only signed one good player in chris greenacre.
Facey,Wilson,Goodison,Beresford,Bruce,Zola,Whitmore(although he was never given a true chance),Murray,Onoura, and more are very poor at best average players and he signed them so i don't give two hoots about his shortlist.good riddence mr little!:lol:

tranmere for life said:
No you need a real manager someone with some experiance we should steal one from somewhere:wink:

what about little's experience?

i think it's time we went for something fresh and daring ie ned kelly!he would be able to attract quite a number of players too!

"ned kelly's superwhite army"=D>

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
what about dr venglos?