• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Linwood to stay at Wrexham

• Thread starter Matthew The Rover
  • Start date
M

Matthew The Rover

Brian Little has confirmed today.

Also, according to teamtalk, we are ever closer to signing a Midfielder now.

Player
Johnny Morrissey
It doesn't say anything of the sort if you read the article. It says he has been speaking to many a manager and nothing has materialised so far. Dont expect to see any new faces tomorrow night is what Im saying.

M

Matthew The Rover

I never said anything about new faces. But if you look at the title of the artical...

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Yes I know! But where's the content in that article to back it up? There's none! He says he has been trying and they ahve put two and two together and got five - if we do sign somebody on loan - I imagine it won't be til next week.

Deadline has passed for tomorrow night's game anyways if i'm right in thinking there's a 12 o'clock deadline the day before the game for players to be registered.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Yeah it won't be til next week deffo.

S

Seanyb

The age of our midfield at the moment, i would't be suprised if BL scouts the midfield at the Legends team on Sunday!

M

Matthew The Rover

I think Linwood might be able to do a good job in midfield. Be intresting to see him play a game or two there for the reserves and then play a holding role in midfield giving Jennings a free role.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Apparently we were close to signing someone on loan last week but it fell through. Little has the money to sign a couple of players on loan.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
yer made up, glad to hear it.

M

Matthew The Rover

I think it's just a move by Brian to show the fans he's trying to do something though tbh.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Good that he is back... I think it just gives us another option in defence.