• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Let the rumours Begin

B

Banana Army

Infact Poglicomi has literally just signed for Oldham, whilst i was writing that post! Obviously was forced out of leaving them forst time round.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Add to that list Gareth Taylor on a free. Also i'm sure i've read we have been linked with Ritchie Partridge but that rumour always seems to be doing the rounds.

Blackpool fans don't seem to think much of Pogliacomi apparently he couldn't even get in their team at the end of last season and i'd heard Moore was the reason he left Oldham in the first place.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Yeah, I don't think Pogliacomi is the answer, but I do hope Ronnie is looking at filling that position sooner rather than later. I think the goalkeeping position is one of the most unsettled at the club with us having a host of not-so good keepers trying to fill Achterberg's boots. I guess that's one of the real disadvantages of loan players, the squad and the positions can become quite unsettled.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
I'd be happy with Seremet... although don't know whether he'd be in Ronnie's plans.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Hmm, not so sure about Seremet.