• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

League Two Research Study

Player
Danny Lloyd
Good evening Tranmere Rovers supporters. I am a third-year university student currently completing my dissertation and as part of my research project, titled ‘Exploring Stadium Naming Rights in Football’, I am aiming to gain perspectives from as many League Two supporters as possible. Subsequently, I would be very grateful if users could take five minutes to complete the survey that I have linked below. I have gained permission from the admin (Ian) to publish this survey, but if you have any questions you would like to ask before completing it, I am happy to answer these.

https://ucw.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/exploring-stadium-naming-rights-in-football

Many thanks,

Univer5ity_Student

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
Good luck with the study. I’ve said my piece. It’s an important survey and it would be great to see the results. I know that most on this forum support our owners’ policies on sponsorship and would be dead against Prenton Park becoming the Betfred Stadium or the KFC Arena. It would be interesting to see what other clubs’ fans feel.