• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

KH sacked

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy

He’s gone!!

Come on Rovers! Let’s smash the playoffs!

Dawes and Parky take the reigns for a second time.

Fair play to MP for making the decision but we all know it would have been a disastrous playoffs with KH in charge.

Last edited:
Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
My reaction is one of relief

Hopefully the club can unite behind Dawes and Parky, and there is absolutely no reason why this group of players can't win promotion.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Wow I never expected that. Not because I think he’s done a good job but because of the timing.

Then again as the statement says, Palios wants to give us the best chance of going up and a bounce that Dawes and Parky will give us will surely help

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
I feel like I have got my club back. That might sound like an exaggeration, but recent weeks and months have been dire, for a variety of reasons.

If we don't go up, we can still approach next season in League Two in a much more positive frame of mind.

frenchrover

Player
aldo
Thank God for that...now something to get together and fight for...well done MP for doing the right thing. SWA

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
I’m actually looking forward to next Thursday now!!

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I’m actually looking forward to next Thursday now!!
Yes, there should be a buzz back in the ground. Shame we can't fill it but should be good nonetheless.

Time to fill in the season ticket form!

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
I’m also hoping that Dawes and Parky can get the best out of CBT who thrived when they were in charge. Even though it is likely he’ll be leaving us he could be the difference

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
If we can get back to the attacking, free flowing football we saw under Parky/Dawes I would be delighted.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Haha, the usual suspects. What odds for Ronnie Moore and Paul Ince? :rolleyes:

ONIGP

Player
Eddie Bishop
It's been the season for it; Mourinho sacked before the EFL Cup Final and Hill gone after securing (stumbling into) a play off place. I'm sure that somebody more in the know than me can confirm if the Hill situation is unique.

For what it's worth I'm amazed but delighted with the decision; it probably appears a brave one from outside looking in but just feels logical to me. Hats off to MP for his decisiveness, though. If we lose in the play offs there will be little backlash since the majority of fans have got what they wanted.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Do we know how may supporters will be allowed on Thurs?