• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

John Achterberg

• Thread starter Birkenhead Born and Bred
  • Start date
B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

John has started to train with the team again at Raby Vale. Thats good news I think he still wont be ready for an other week or two

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
In the meantime I think Dino Seremet has done enough to justify his existence in the first team. =D>

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Dino has had 1 shot to save in 2 games! :lol: He is definitely assured of himself which is a great improvement on that impish clown Wilson, but a long way to go to prove to me he's better than Achto!

A

AndyRoo16

yup cant wait 2 see Johnny back...
Dino has been comfortable in goal and had a positive effect on the team...but still want Johnny back...
Dino over Wilson anyday....the manor he missed his peno against Carlisle in the 10-11 shootout was terrible... no effort :evil: Wilson also shud have saved at least of them pens as he got his hand to 4 of them... :cry:
Wilson is a clown...tru tru
Dino has been great...
Cant wait 4 Johnny 2 return :D :!:

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
SCooperSomersaults said:
He is definitely assured of himself which is a great improvement on that impish clown Wilson, but a long way to go to prove to me he's better than Achto!

Sorry S, I didn't mean he's anywhere near Achto's level, I'm hoping he's kept and picked over Wilson :) :) :)

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Good news... we now have 4 fit keepers at the club.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
4 keepers we sound like chelsea! spolit for choice.