• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Joe Hart

A

AndyRoo16

I havent been very impressed with his performance in his first games for the club, I am probably in the minority though. Everyone talks very positively about him. He must be decent if city bothered to buy him from Wycombe in the first place.

Conceded against Facey, I thought he should have done better. The again today, bad performance from whole team lead to that though.

Anyone else seen or heard much about him?

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
He's very young and is still learning.
For Man City to pay 3/4 million for him, they must have seen something in him.

He's only played 2 games for us though! In those two games, he's made some very good saves. Made a couple of good saves against Rotherham and also a very important late save against Northampton that was going in. Brilliant shot, brilliant save to earn us a point.

The Delroy goal seemed a little dubious, more of a fluke, but the goal yesterday was unlucky. Rebounded of him, hit their player and it went in.

No... I think there's signs of him being a very good keeper.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
I like him. He hasn't done naything wrong at all, hes a sensible keeper and can make some good saves. The 2 goals hes conceded so far not really his fault.

Player
Johnny Morrissey
He looks ok in the warmup! Has he really had to make any saves??? Bar that deflection vs Rotherham and the Facey goal he has had nothing to do! Myself, I'd prefer Achto back between the sticks.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Can only comment about Rotherham.
Good organising of a defence he'd only just met, confident handling and kicking and a couple of solid saves as well as the excellent one which kept us 2 points.
Achto isn't an option at present anyway.

lonerover

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Noticed Achto played the full 90 for the reserves last night. Think might see him back in for Saturdays tough game??

M

Matthew The Rover

Would be nice LoneRover, although I am personally confident with Mr. Hart in goal too (who City signed from Shrewsbury not Wycombe!)

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
I think we will see Hart continue in goal on Saturday with Achto on the bench as I'm not sure if Ward is able to kick properly yet.

B

Banana Army

See he's been called up to England U21s Today. Well done to the lad

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Would be nice to see him back at the club next season perhaps on a season long loan... but I guess Blackpool with have first refusal on him now.