• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Jenno...

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
...has signed a new 1 yr deal.

Not a great surprise altho I felt he was poor last season (but so were many others).

Suspect as captain he feels partly responsible for our predicament so wants to put it right.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Not a bad player to have at this level but I do feel as a captain he didn't do enough. I wouldn't have him as captain as he doesn't have the grit between his teeth but should do well at this level.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Not a bad player to have at this level but I do feel as a captain he didn't do enough.

I agree. He was really disappointing last season and did not show the required leadership.

Hopefully he will get his game back, as he could still be a class act at Conference level.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Agree with what's been said, as a player he can do a decent job, but not captain material.

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
Good news but not certain GB will make him captain. I think he may have found that job was affecting his form last season. Personally, I'd like GB to sign an experienced, more vocal leader without the last two seasons' baggage.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Good news but not certain GB will make him captain. I think he may have found that job was affecting his form last season. Personally, I'd like GB to sign an experienced, more vocal leader without the last two seasons' baggage.

apparently been confirmed on twitter that he is captain next season

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Not a leader.. Sigh