• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Jennings out on loan

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
Jenno to Hereford

Another interesting move. Like Jonesey, Jenno will benefit from some first team football which he won't get at Prenton. Hopefully both players will be more experienced and challenging for places on their return. (Worked wonders for John Thompson.)

Obviously they don't figure in Ronnie's plans at the moment, so saving their wages is another benefit. But this means our first team squad is really stretched. It can only mean (I hope!) that RM has one or two signings (probably loans) in his immediate plans. I wonder who.

Player
Morrisey
I will keep an eye on the lad for you lot. I am sure he will be looked after in sunny Hereford. Good club and are going well. Away at Macclesfield this w/e but next home game I will be cheering him on.

B

Banana Army

Haha. Jenno to hereford. Who would have thought it. Hopefully going to a game in the near future so should get first glimpse of him in a hereford shirt soon.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
I wonder if we have a recall clause incase we get an injury crisis... cos lets not forget that Jenno can cover right back too.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Yes, I hope it's good experience for him. To be honest, I don't think he's good enough for a place in the first team, but who knows, the loan move might do him the world of good and he'll come back a better player for it.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Agree with the above. There's lots of competition for central midfield slots and Jennings is at the back of the queue, may be able to regain confidence by going on loan.