• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Jason Koumas

Player
Nixon
never the hardest of workers, but lots of skill and ability.

Always wondered why he never made it at other clubs, some of the Tranmere games he played as a lad he was a joy to watch.

a fit Koumas and Wallace in the centre of the park would be decent

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Had great ability when he could be arsed. I dunno, it doesn't feel right. He hasn't played for 2 years. He never made it because he was too inconsistent for the top level. I think we'd just be disappointed if we signed him.

Last edited:

drwhoman

A gifted player with a lot of experience. If he came cheap then he would be worth a punt. A possible alternative to the trialist lottery that we now appear to be entering into. Not sure why he has not been playing. Injury problems?

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
Everton 0, Rovers 3. That goal he scored will make him a favourite at PP for all time. I doubt he'll find it easy to get match fit again, but if he does he'll be a great signing.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Will he turn into another Alan Mahon? Ex-Rover who on paper looks like a good signing, but in reality are way past their best.

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
Will he turn into another Alan Mahon? Ex-Rover who on paper looks like a good signing, but in reality are way past their best.
The difference is that he's on trial, so we try before we buy. I expect the most he'd get initially would be a year's contract unlike Mahon's three year deal.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy