• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

James Rowe

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Has signed a new one year deal. Good news, as he is a technically gifted player who just needs to bulk up a bit to become competitive at this level.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
agree good news that's hes signed on for further year, hopefully get more games next year in league 1 that is :)

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Not sure I agree. Hasn't impressed me really

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
I'm a bit surprised but pleased, as I expect it means someone has already decided which of our out-of-contract players we want to keep and is offering them contracts. I don't think we can afford to wait until a new manager is appointed, however ideal that would be. Most of our players have a year left on their contract, but there are a few key players who could choose to leave in the summer. Now is not the time to discuss this.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
The positive side of his game is that he does the simple things well and is a good passer of the ball. On the debit side, he is a poor tackler and seems to pick up a few bookings for rash challenges when he's getting muscled out of the game. Certainly worth another year.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
He's young and still learning but isn't a bad player.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
I'm a bit surprised but pleased, as I expect it means someone has already decided which of our out-of-contract players we want to keep and is offering them contracts.

I don't think this is true, to be honest. Rowe is on a very low wage and from what I understand we won't be able to start negotiations with the higher-paid players like Wallace, Taylor, Jennings until we know what division we are in.