• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

James Norwood

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Well deserved, what a season he is having! :)

Player
aldo
yes will be gutted but cant grumble he has been magnificent for us and can only go with huge blessings just hope he goes to a good club that looks after him .

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
When he leaves, I will be happier if it is to a bigger club like Ipswich rather than a Fleetwood, Peterborough or Salford (God forbid).

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
That is an old story from several weeks ago that has found its way into the press again

rossb07

Player
Adam Buxton
I get that some clubs have the money to splash around but Nors won't just up sticks to Ipswich when his Mrs is still in Uni at Liverpool and they own a house in Huyton.

Will Ipswich (if true) stump up the funds for all that?

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
The rumour mill will probably only get worse, so let's suck it up!

Player
Manager
John King
I get that some clubs have the money to splash around but Nors won't just up sticks to Ipswich when his Mrs is still in Uni at Liverpool and they own a house in Huyton.

Will Ipswich (if true) stump up the funds for all that?
If they offer to treble or quadruple his salary, which is quite likely, then he will leave. And who could blame him.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
According to some, Ipswich and Sunderland have offered a significantly larger amount.

Player
aldo
if he was to go some where sunderland they would be a better move than the tractor boys one team on the up and the other on the way down

ADD

Player
Norwood
Interesting article in Sunday Times with Norwood. His Agent is obviously moving things. He says he backs himself to score in the Premiership!! Not sure I would go that far but Championship yes... makes me think he may be hoping for better than Ipswich? If he is going to go which is almost certain sadly I hope he has a stormer on Saturday so we go up... and he gets to the championship!!

Player
Manager
John King
I don't begrudge him the move at all. If he fires us to victory next Saturday a better class of player will become available to us, and we stand more chance of replacing him. Let's hope he plays a blinder.

Player
Norwood
Interesting article in Sunday Times with Norwood. His Agent is obviously moving things. He says he backs himself to score in the Premiership!! Not sure I would go that far but Championship yes... makes me think he may be hoping for better than Ipswich? If he is going to go which is almost certain sadly I hope he has a stormer on Saturday so we go up... and he gets to the championship!!

Having watched the strength and pace on display in the Leeds v Derby, I'm not sure he is at that top of Championship level, though maybe I'm wrong.
I'd love to see him smashing them in at that level though, good luck to him