• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Jake Cassidy

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Hes been hopeless for season I certainly hope he doesn't sign for us again.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Despite his poor goalscoring record in his second spell here, I thought his link play was above average for a player at this level and he gave 100% in all the games I saw him play. I still believe he will come good and score goals again once he recovers some of his lost confidence. I would not object to seeing him back here again in the number two striker role.

However, I would agree that his departure days prior to our biggest game for a decade smacks of poor planning, not for the first time this season. Personally, given that we have to win on Saturday, I don't like the idea of playing Lowe as a lone striker with a semi-fit Koumas behind him.

Player
Goodison
Good riddance, but with a pre-season away from Wolves he could be worth looking at. His career is at a cross roads - one way he'll revitalise himself, the other and he'll disappear into non-league and never be seen again.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
he rarely linked up at all with Lowe and really hasn't been a threat for a long time, I think his last 11 games last season with us he failed to score.

Player
Goodison
There's rumours on another forum that Lowe is off to Bury, if that happens I would consider Cassidy as a replacement.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
If that's true, we would need to replace with a proven goal scorer. Seriously, if Lowe does go, who would score our goals?

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Much will I suspect depend on what anyone like Bury could offer him. Is he out of contract with us ? If we stay up then why would he drop to L2? Unless of course he thinks his next contract will be his last one so a relatively bumper pay day (by L2 standards) might be better than the peanuts we could offer him. Not sure how much cash Bury have these days.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Lowe has another year on his contract, the offer supposedly is a 2 year deal player/coach and Bury have quite a bit of money. If we go down I think he will go.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Lowe has another year on his contract, the offer supposedly is a 2 year deal player/coach and Bury have quite a bit of money. If we go down I think he will go.

If true, that is extremely depressing. The one consolation for me was that if we did go down, we would at least have Ryan for another year at League Two level, where he would be guaranteed to score goals.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
If we go down im sure he will go, hes our highest earner and say Bury offered £50 k for him that would be a saving in the region of £150 k.