• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

isolation

Player
aldo
day 3 and still on the couch the wife is not good at being sick and my little girl is getting over it just so glad the weather has been bang on

Player
Ged Brennan, Big Steve McNulty,
Manager
Mickey Mellon, Johnny King.
My better half has been shielding now since February last year and of course has had both jabs, but she is concerned about the varients.

Player
aldo
I cant wait to get back to work and get out of this house or I will be in Prison for Murder LOL

Player
Ged Brennan, Big Steve McNulty,
Manager
Mickey Mellon, Johnny King.
I cant wait to get back to work and get out of this house or I will be in Prison for Murder LOL
You have been warned, your Mrs won't let you.
Every time I tell someone that I worked for the same firm for nearly forty years, the obvious reply is 'you do less time for murder'.

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
If any of you are down by the river and can see a massive white cruise ship, I am on it. It’s the MSC Virtuosa and is the eighth biggest afloat. I’m on a cruise for a week from Southampton. Glasgow tomorrow is cancelled, so we are staying two days moored at the Pier Head. We are only allowed off for organised tours so won’t be able to wander around. Really strange. Off to Chester today but on board tomorrow. Don’t feel too sorry for me as I’m on the drinks package!!

ONIGP

Player
Eddie Bishop
If any of you are down by the river and can see a massive white cruise ship, I am on it. It’s the MSC Virtuosa and is the eighth biggest afloat. I’m on a cruise for a week from Southampton. Glasgow tomorrow is cancelled, so we are staying two days moored at the Pier Head. We are only allowed off for organised tours so won’t be able to wander around. Really strange. Off to Chester today but on board tomorrow. Don’t feel too sorry for me as I’m on the drinks package!!
Enjoy BBTC!

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
I work near woodside I will wave later when I'm on my lunch

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
Just got back from our coach trip to Chester and Port Sunlight. The coach stopped near the house where I lived and the first school I attended. The swimming baths where I learned to swim is now a garden centre. We also passed my old local and the first pub I got thrown out of. They said I was under age but I was 21!! Wish they got my age wrong now, but at least I always get pensioner rates without arguing!!

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
The ship is fantastic. It’s brand new and normally takes 6000 but currently only 1000 on board. The food is excellent. Even AM might be impressed. It’s sailing up and down the Channel and the Irish Sea. You can get on at any port including Liverpool. Prices are good including drinks and tips - and of course all meals.

Reactions: Boz

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
The swimming baths where I learned to swim is now a garden centre.
Which garden centre is that BBTC? When I’m on Wirral for non-March days now, quite a bit of time is spent in garden centres as the area much better off for then than those around here.

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
Which garden centre is that BBTC? When I’m on Wirral for non-March days now, quite a bit of time is spent in garden centres as the area much better off for then than those around here.
It’s the one in Port Sunlight near the war memorial. I used to live very close. The house is now a listed building, like nearly all of them.

A few years later, my school used to take us for swimming lessons in the summer term. That was a long time ago. Happy days!

Reactions: Boz

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
The Port Sunlight garden centre is one of my favourites, though wasn’t aware about the swimming baths.

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
yea shame I might have to watch England or watch paint dry might be more exiting
Maybe knowing we are through already will allow us a bit more freedom. I hope so. However, Scotland-Croatia should be worth watching as both sides must win - no draws, no penalties, they've got both got to go for it over 90 minutes.

Player
aldo
think I am going to play games with my little 1 and miss it just hate int football it is boring overpaid pre madonnas acting like they have been shot all the time or like against the Scotts not looking interested

Reactions: Ian