• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Imps v Rovers

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Haven't seen the goals yet but in the last few homes games Big Mac has always taken a risk at some point and got away with it.

Sounds like he was at fault here too. I'm not saying he should be dropped or anything (our defensive record is great) but a very slight concern.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
For their second goal, as RLC points out McNulty had a better option than the ball he played. However, the ball was lost around the half way line, think in Lincoln's half, so there was ample recovery time and it would be harsh to blame him for that one.

Unlike midfield and pre Cookie's broken finger attack, we don't have many options in defence. That's why I'd have preferred MM to have given Gumbs a game against Wrexham. Where there's almost no risk of being dropped, there's a danger of complacency creeping in.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Either centre back could be dropped for Ihiekwe though. I am not sure complacency is creeping in, more a case that we played a better team yesterday than we have previously. The defence has been excellent in general and kept clean sheets in the previous three matches.