• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

i know your name Ian

• Thread starter championship_here_we_come
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

championship_here_we_come

he he he i very bored and by the way i know ur surname.
also just to help you with the website does google's cached page or whatver it is provide any help as when i ask for a cached version of the website i get the front page as it was last week including the headlines and stuff

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
championship_here_we_come said:
he he he i very bored and by the way i know ur surname.
do i have a stalker? :lol:

also just to help you with the website does google's cached page or whatver it is provide any help as when i ask for a cached version of the website i get the front page as it was last week including the headlines and stuff
yeah mate, anything that you have, pop it over to me. 8)

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
ian@whitereview.co.uk should i email the stuff to there??

yes please =D>

C

those are the files clcik on the image 2 see larger pic

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
i know how old you are aswell he he he
you're scaring me now :shock:

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
now now CHWC, you do know that as board owner Ian can see your IP, and therefore using that with very little effort added could turn up at your door one day. :D

C

NeverBeatDaveHiggins said:
now now CHWC, you do know that as board owner Ian can see your IP, and therefore using that with very little effort added could turn up at your door one day. :D

yes
did you know that a simple search of google for white reveiw will give you this information about ian for example his surname in in a username on a forum he asked a quetsion in when designed this website and his age is in another forum which is truely random as is talking about someone buying a vinatge games console

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
OR you could just go back in the 'wayback machine' and have a look at what the site used to look like, because back in the day Ian had his name at the top of the frontpage.

C

i was actually trying to find things that could help get the site back up when i stumbled across this info about ian lol :lol:

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
probably best to close this now :-s

Status
Not open for further replies.