• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Hill SACKED

• Thread starter championship_here_we_come
  • Start date

Gray

Player
Ian Goodison... who else!
Johnny King is God said:
I'm all for giving him a chance - at another club.

The boy is just plain and simple thick as pig sh*t.

I reckon Macca's smarter than many people give him credit for. I think it's a bit of an act.

As long as he doesn't get too much responsibility too soon, I'm alright with this. He's been about a bit and might be able to bring in some fresh ideas.

DixieDean

Super_white_army said:
I can see him giving the captains armband to achto/Jacko soon as he will not want to be captaion aswell!! I hope he gives it to Ranks!!

sorry but, Macca is the biggest ego tripper we've had in a long time. Being able to tell people he's Captain AND Player/Coach will be of more interest to him than handing over the armband for the good of the club.

J

Johnny King is God

If its an act, he doesnt need an armband - he needs an oscar!!!!!

S

Seanyb

Gray said:
Johnny King is God said:
I'm all for giving him a chance - at another club.

The boy is just plain and simple thick as pig sh*t.

I reckon Macca's smarter than many people give him credit for. I think it's a bit of an act.

As long as he doesn't get too much responsibility too soon, I'm alright with this. He's been about a bit and might be able to bring in some fresh ideas.

Yep I agree. People are judging him on his football talents (or lack of it). Someone said earlier they could think of other players who deserve the coaching role more. As far as I know, Maccas the only one with coaching badges so who else!!!

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Given the way that he's handled the captaincy, a mixture of going missing or shouting out other players, reckon he'll be a manager in the mould of Alan Ball and we all know how many sides he got relegated.

DixieDean

Seanyb said:
People are judging him on his football talents

no they aren't.
he will make a crap manager because:
1. he is thick. Remember the Ketchup story?
2. he can't control his anger on the pitch.
3. he is thick. Remember the Jimmy White story?
4. we look more of a team with Jacko as captain.
5. he is thick. Remember the Orange phone story?
6. He's an egoist. A big "I AM". They rarely make good managers.
7. he is thick. Forget the stories and whether they are made up or not. Talk to the lad. Listen to him. He's thick.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
LMAO! :lol: