• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

hey guys whats the food like in main stand

Player
aldo
i am just wondering . you know what i do . i am hearing loads of Rumours of poor food , the thing im getting at is it costs loads to use those rooms and we know that the club have put a fair few bob in to sort em out . but they seem to have dropped there standards . its not great hearing . can some of you fill us in . just wondering

Gray

Player
Ian Goodison... who else!
I go in the Platinum lounge occasionally as I have family who have a ST in there. I have to say I don't think it's great value at £55. All things considered (facilities, best seats, service, programme, MOTM presentation) I think the food could be better. For that price I'm expecting something like 'pub grub', e.g. a brewers fayre or maybe beefeater standard, but it's not quite there in either quality or quantity in my opinion. It also used to be three courses but that dropped to 2 at some point, although the cakes for dessert are excellent and there are cheese and biscuits (which I'm not a huge fan of). Definitely an opportunity for someone.

I've not been in the Gold lounge but I've heard it's a buffet and that this is generally thought to be better value.

Player
aldo
ok thanks have been told there is a few using it who are not to happy . i have not eaten at the club for years now . even the riverhill is getting a few bad reviews . needs sorting and it ant rocket science