• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Happy Christmas

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
All the best chaps. Let's hope for a better 2021!

Santa Claus Thumbs Up GIF by benniesolo

Player
aldo
we all have one 1thing in common the best team in the World, our families and the S.W.A.s then our amazing club all the best and for a better year, happy Christmas

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
I'll echo those sentiments already expressed. Grateful for the contributions of all those posting on here, helping to keep me sane in an increasingly uncertain world. Merry Christmas to you all and sharing the hopes of a more normal New Year.

Player
aldo
the sprouts and veg are done. the stock for the gravy is ready the potatoes are ready and the lamb is ready with garlic and thyme rock salt and pepper, god its great to be cooking, oh the jack Daniels is in the glass can,t wait to see my little girls face in the morning, I don,t care for me just want to give to others and make people smile and be happy, my only wish is a rovers win on boxing day

Player
aldo
having cooked thousands of them I hate Turk, little tip put 2 pints of water in with the turkey cover with parchment paper then foil cook for around two hours if it's on the bone then remove the cover use the water for your gravy, and then cook the bird to 78 degrees with part steaming it will be the moistest turkey you will eat,

Player
aldo
all cooked now the lamb been in a water bath since 6 this morning will be cooked to 50 degrees then finished in the oven and served pink

Player
aldo
and it was amazing the whisky and beer flowing now ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh a Christmas off the first time in a million years

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
@aldoes mustache you got any good tips for leftover turkey? got loads of it.