• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Half-season tickets

WildRover

Player
Kevin Gray (ha!)
Anyone know when they become available for sale?

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
I bought one a couple of seasons ago before graduating to a full season ticket and on that occasion, it was the Christmas fixtures when it ran from. Presume they'll go on sale early December.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
They were advertised in yesterday's programme, with the incentive that you'll get a free away shirt subject to availability.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Yes. I heard that, and I'm interested. Can't see anything on the OS. Does it say when these are available?

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
The impression from the programme is that they are available to buy now and the tickets are valid from the Rochdale game on Boxing Day.

DIW

Player
Goodison
They were advertised in yesterday's programme, with the incentive that you'll get a free away shirt subject to availability.

Might have been nice to get a free short with the full season ticket.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Might have been nice to get a free short with the full season ticket.

True. However, certainly for renewing season ticket holders, the price for this full season's ticket isn't a great deal more than the cost of getting the half season ticket. Plus I guess they're phasing out the claret n blue away shirt, so any left would be on sale at a reduced price, so I don't feel disadvantaged as a season ticket holder. Where I do feel the club should do more is at discounted games, season-ticket holders should maybe get a voucher for the amount of the discount off next year's season ticket purchase.