• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

greenacre

• Thread starter championship_here_we_come
  • Start date
C

championship_here_we_come

what does everyone think of him

i think he has been a great signing and should score mor that hume would of doen and looks to be making a great parternship with facey

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Yes, he certainly seems to have a good finish. If you look at the goals he's scored for us, they have all been good quality goals. He certainly knows where the goal is, and I do believe he will get more goals than Hume would have done. This is not to say however that he's better than Hume. I think the two players have different styles altogether.

S

Seanyb

The few matches i've seen him in this season, he has been ammence! If your wandering the games, bradford and oldham! Seems to have a natural finishing ability and that is something we have lacked for a while. Simon Howarth was the last player who i thought had this ability but seem to lose it after the broken leg!

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
he could do with scroing more away from home but I'mimpressed with him.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
championship_here_we_come said:
another graet goal today
Absolutely. He knows where the goal is with his back to it! Great finisher.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
i might grenacre on the back of my shirt

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Great signing... if he can start scoring away from home then he can certainly become one of our greatest ever strikers.... providing he steers clear of injuries! If he can start his away goals tally on Tuesday night i'm sure it would be much appreichated.

DixieDean

I think a big factor in Greenacre's season is going to be Delroy Facey. The guy wins everything in the air and setup Greenacre's last two goals at PP. Long may the partnership continue.

If these 2 stick together I reckon Greenacre will join Aldo as being the only two Rovers strikers to score 25 goals a season in the last 20 years!

DixieDean

Aldo's Worthy 2000 said:
class signing. probably littles best signing to be honest. not sure about facey though. although it's 2 in 3 for him!

Facey wins EVERYTHING in the air. Just watch the guy, he's awesome.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Do you think the quality of our wingers helps greenacre progress?

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
bolton_hater said:
Do you think the quality of our wingers helps greenacre progress?

I think it certainly helps him having the width. But I think the guy could score whoever plays alongside him. He's had a few strike partners this season and has always managed to find the net.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
aye I think though thers no excuses why can't be banging in goals.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
In this form Greenacre will deffo get around 25 goals this season aslong as he doesn't get injured for more than a few weeks... no matter what team he is playing in.

DixieDean said:
Aldo's Worthy 2000 said:
class signing. probably littles best signing to be honest. not sure about facey though. although it's 2 in 3 for him!

Facey wins EVERYTHING in the air. Just watch the guy, he's awesome.

ok matey, i shall was him then. i will be back on after the huddesfield game to give you my opinion! i should be reporting that he has had a great game as it is against is former club! 2-1 to the whites. facey and roberts! :lol:

:x how wrong was i? no awful game to report on. he did win a few headers,but he did little else really. am dissapointed in him but am gunna give him until at least until xmas. :!: