• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Greenacre off to Oz

lonerover

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Well I see Greenacre is making the move to Oz...not suprised to be honest, thought he would be moving on this year...has been unlucky with injuries this year but has been a great player for us....but think the time is right. Especially with Curran and Gornell coming through.

Guess he must be one of the highest earners at the club so would still like to us try and bring in another striker in the summer.

Good luck Chris mate, I'm sure you and Eugene will set the A League on fire next season!!!

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Yeah he has been a good player to us but unfortunately injuries have set him back this season and 2 goals in 20 appearances this year tells its own story. Wish him all the best for the future, should be exciting times for him as a player and with his family.

I see their first game of the season is against Perth Glory, featuring the other superstar ex-Rovers striker! Think Ian should send one of us over to cover the game in that new stadium! :-D\\:D/

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Good luck to Chris, he deserves it after the rotten run of injuries he's had this season.

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
It's good to see everyone agreeing about a player for once - and I'm no exception. I was impressed when he re-signed for anther two years when he could have gone elsewhere.

Three years out of four as our leading goalscorer by far. How we've missed him this season!

But it is the right move for him, I'm sure. They'll love him down under.

og in oz

i can cover the game, im only 20 mins away, it will be good to see a couple of rovers this season

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Excellent! We look forward to the match report og!