• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Grecians v Rovers

Colin K

Player
Ryan Taylor
So pleased to make it 11 points out of 15, only Northampton have better form in the last 5 games.

As bigmart says, 3 points at Carlisle would put us well placed to start thinking about picking off the teams above us and narrowing the gap to the top half of the table. We now have one of the strongest squads in the league and if we get it right each game then we should beat anyone on our day. I'm gong to be optimistic and say we should be getting a 12th+ finish come end of the season given our current squad and position, something which I never thought I would never say 15 games in!

That said, when I watched us against Carlisle earlier in the season (I remember someone had a banner with "Edwards Out" written poorly on a bed-sheet) we were so poor and the way Carlisle performed I couldn't see how they were bottom of the league at the time, with Amoo running us ragged. I am hoping for a much improved performance in the next match as seen previously to demonstrate how far we have come under Mickey.