• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Goodison called up

Player
Goodison
Goodison has been called up for Jamaicas freindlys against El Salvador and Guatemala! Hes been called up because Theo Whitmore has been named as Jamaica manager. Its unclear whether he is going or not as he is supposed to be retired from international football.

If he plays, he will miss the Doncaster game - which would leave us with only 1 first team centre back in kay with youth team captian Micheal Johnston. Sherrif(Suspension) and Chorley(Injured) are both out.

For more information:

http://tranmererovers.rivals.net/default.asp?sid=930&p=2&stid=8461343

Player
Liam Palmer
I hope Ronnie won't consider playing Taylor as an 'emergency' centre-half as he did against Orient away last season. That was an emergency alright!

I'd rather see a youngster chucked in and given a go.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Hes been called up because Theo Whitmore has been named as Jamaica manager.
I don't know why, but this is the funniest thing I've heard in a while. Good old Theo..

We can easily stick Kay into defence to fill a gap.

Player
Johnny Morrissey
He's not going to play for Jamaica in the first game as he'll leave on Sunday to play their midweek game. They're just friendlies! Does he really need to go all that way??? Surely they know what he can do, he's 35 not 18!

Player
Goodison
it might be sentimental reasons, or Goodison just wants to play for his country again.

Gray

Player
Ian Goodison... who else!
I don't know why, but this is the funniest thing I've heard in a while. Good old Theo..

We can easily stick Kay into defence to fill a gap.

I was just wondering the other day what had happened to Theo. Hope he's got Jamaica playing his style of football... plenty of skill, balls to feet, generally going in the wrong direction before giving the ball away at the edge of your own box :lol:

THEEEEEO!

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Funny Theo being Jamaica manager i'd never have imagined that. Goodison played in their 2-0 win the other day.