• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Gilroy

• Thread starter Matthew The Rover
  • Start date
M

Matthew The Rover

Left-Winger for Burton. I wouldn't mind giving him a trial. Was with Coventry at one point I think they said on TV Commentry and he looked pretty decent. Gave Bardsley a good go, had a bit of pace and trickery about him.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
Our fans will just moan if we get a conference player.

M

Matthew The Rover

Don't most just moan anyway :lol:

I think he'd be worth a trial though. Only 22

Player
Morrisey
Yes but to be honest, players can rise to the it at big games, biut I doubt that with his in-experience he would be experienced!! but that is just me speculating as I haven't seen him play except last night!

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

I think he wouldn't perform in our league to be honest. I feel all the Burton players we just players who are has beens or players who are going no where who just raised for the game but I would of loved them to of beat them!!

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
Several of our best players have come from non-league, so I wouldn't moan. I would however moan if it's blatant from the first time to the last that we see a player that they're rubbish, but Brian gives them two one year contracts anyway.

he'd be a crackin signing!he looked really sound against the mancs and i've also seen him play in a conference game!danny carlton at morecombe is also a decent player and ian craney at accrington stanley is quite handy(a combative midfielder)we could probably get all these players for roughly £75,000.these players would also jump at the chance to play at a stadium like ours!

A

AndyRoo16

i think we should give this guy a chance...
we need more creative players who can cause problems....
Aiston is our best but Little never plays him....
so if we do trail/sign Gilroy would he get a chance???

"i wouldnt moan" (NBDH).....we can all dream! :lol: