• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Gillingham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Sigh... :roll:
Here we go again then.

Post your thought on the upcoming game against Gillingham on Saturday.

Player
John Aldridge
I have every faith we'll get something from saturdays game and no thats not a good beating. I really think things will gel beautifully and we'll get a repeat of the Oldham match well sort of, 4-2 to us. Optimism is a great word, bit like deluded!!!

Griff

I can see a 3 -1 result for rovers

I think we have goals in us and have looked OK at home so far.

the players must understand that this is the time to put a good run in. We should be good enough to sit in the top 6 all season like last year, but if we dont push at this early stage then auto promotion could be beyond us.

DixieDean

I've got a good feeling about this one and think Delroy and Greenacre are going to be awesome this season, They'll get one each in a 2-0 win ! :D

J

Johnny King is God

One of my rare opportunities to get to a home game this weekend, so very much looking forward to see the two new lads working well together up front.

We've seen this a million times before, dissappointing away result - great home result. I'm going to stick my neck out and plump for a 4-0 win with Greenacre bagging his first hat trick.

I'll be very dissappointed if we start with Rankine and Trigger in the centre. Just not positive enough a selection for me particularly at home. I think we have more strength than many other teams, and should be a bit more attacking in the centre to take the pressure of the wide men and stop us being far to 2 dimensional and predictable which we have been in the games I have seen this season.

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Totally agree with JKiG. Ranks and Trigger in midfield is not the way forward, too old/slow/out-of-form. I would go for Macca but with Jennings with Aiston and Summerbee out wide.

Hope we can put in a good performance but it really isnt the home form we need to worry about! :oops:

Griff

If we play as well as we did against BRadford we should walk this one.

An early goal will see a big win.

smilingmart

Nice to see some optimism...

I'll go for a 2-1 win!!!

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I'm always confident at home. I'm also quite looking forward to seeing Summerbee and more importantly, seeing if he's of any use out there on the wing. Think we'll win it by 2 goals. Maybe 3-1.

Actually, the guys getting closer and closer, so I'm saying a Harrison goal will be one of the three we get. :oops:

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
harrison has only scored 1 hasnt he against rushden and diamonds?

Status
Not open for further replies.