• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Gillingham (11.2.06)

• Thread starter Matthew The Rover
  • Start date

og in oz

Iam travelling from Australia for a business trip that week and will be in london, hopefully i will get to mt first game in 3 years, how far is it from london city?
Oh and im very exicited

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
About 30 miles from the centre of london, out in Kent. Not further than 10-15 miles out from the M25 I'd say. Check out the footballgroundguide website for the postcode then plonk it into your maps page of choice, be it steetmap.co.uk or multimap.co.uk or maps.google.co.uk

og in oz

Cheers nbdh its 1 hour and 1 min and 36.3 miles, so hope fully i will be there to cheer on the boys for the first time since wigan away 3 years ago.

How many have we been taking away to the london clubs recently? we always did well with away support in london years ago

Player
Morrisey
Well I think we took about 200-350 to Brentford!! (might be wrong) but unfortunately that atmosphere was dead! That is the only London game I go to!

M

Matthew The Rover

I think we'll take around 210 to Gillingham, the 210 hardcore who go every game (that was the rough amount for Scunthorpe and Hartlepool).

As for the game, I'm defo going now (funding for food!)

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

Im going to get my tickets tomorrow but im going to go mad if it ends up 0-0 ill be pulling my hair out even though ive hardly got no hair

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
LMAO!

Ohh wot are you like?

Yep, I'll be getting my coach ticket too.

M

Matthew The Rover

Make that "tomorrow" again Andy :lol:

Got mine on Saturday. By the toilets again :evil:

og in oz

Things are looking good for me, i will be there by hook or by crook.
do i get some sort of award for travelling the furthest distance to a game?

is the end open does anybody know?

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

og in oz said:
Things are looking good for me, i will be there by hook or by crook.
do i get some sort of award for travelling the furthest distance to a game?

is the end open does anybody know?

Good to hear. Good luck on making the game mate. Its good to hear that you've made an effort to make it the game.