• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

George Green

Colin K

Player
Ryan Taylor
Just scrolling through a list of recently out of contract players and stumbled across the name 'George Green'. On confirming it was the once bright prospect of the Everton Academy who was on loan at us and scored a stunner against MK Dons last season, I took a look to see what his latest status was. It states that he was released from his contract by Oldham on 5th November and then signed for Ossett Albion in Northern Premier League. He might be worth keeping an eye on for future development.

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
I'd have thought he was worth a punt if we can get him fit and focussed. He has youth, skill and hopefully still a bit of pace.

frenchrover

Player
aldo
Certainly blessed with talent but unless he gets his head together it'll be a talent wasted. Clearly, this has been a concern for other potential suitors hence his being at Ossett. I notice that he only played the last 20 mins, coming off the bench against Kendall Town last Saturday, although he did win a last minute penalty in Ossett's 3-1 win.
One to watch, I'm not so sure.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Think this has been talked about before but one think we need right now is stability. He would be no good for us.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
I agree with Ian. Disruption in the dressing room is the last thing we need at the moment.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Has had plenty of off field issues stay well clear

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I do think certain players need guidance. At 16 you're just a kid and earning 4K a month. I hope it works out for him but £75 a week. Wow..

drwhoman

I know where you are coming from BBTC but I just do not see GB as the arm round the shoulder type which is probably what he needs. Interesting that Sterling is mentioned. Rodgers tried to treat him like a son but eventually got sand kicked in his face. Many of these guys lack a male role model early in life unfortunately.