• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Gareth Taylor

B

Banana Army

Linkage

Yes please. He is 33 but is the perfect player to play off greeny. Could be good for one year to get us out of this crap division, and as long as he proves his fitness, i'd be happy with him as a super sub next year (in the championship ;-) )

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Yes think he'd do well with Greenacre up front although that partnership may lack a bit of pace. From the last sentence though it sounds like any negotiations are still ongoing.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Hmm, slight concerns about his age, but he's experienced and could well provide stability up front. Have we really got a chance of signing him though?

The Rovers!

Player
Pat Nevin/Kenny Irons
News Just in...

"Out-of-contract striker Gareth Taylor is poised to sign for Tranmere Rovers on Monday. The 33-year old spent the latter parts of last season on loan at Gresty Road, and indicated his preference to remain at the club, but only if a two-year deal was forthcoming.

Ronnie Moore appears to be a fan of Taylor, having tried to sign him for Oldham earlier in the summer, and now for Tranmere. Taylor's departure would represent the 15th player to leave the club this summer"

Quote From Dario Gradi : "I've not seen or heard from Eddie or his agent and I think Gareth is on his way to Tranmere. ( Good News is expected by Monday ive heard!) :)

He would be a good signing if Delroy is to go. He's got experience in and around this level and should bag us a few goals next season if we sign him.

M

mk xxx

4 players in by next week gk- lee grant mid- chris shuker, chris hackett cf- luke beckett!