• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Forum upgrade

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Hi all

The forum will be closing tonight at 11am for essential upgrades. The forum should be closed for roughly an hour..

M

Matthew The Rover

Closing tonight at 11:00am :shock: I'm having a Neverbeatdavehiggins moment here - AM is the morning Ian. Dear me you should know that.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
eek :shock:

11 pm. sorry folks..

thanks matthew :D

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Sorry guys, forum was closed for a while longer than I intended. You can air your frustrations again :)

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
Can I just say that the new forum looks pretty nice. I'm still figureung out what all the buttons do etc. but it looks great :)

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Thanks guys. This forum gives me more scope to develop the site in the future along with other future site upgrades.

Its a little more complex than the other one, but the basics remain the same, and it may take a little getting used to.

Don't forget to fill in your favourite player in your profile!

C

championship_here_we_come

giving my honest opinion here (better than lying)
i think the new look is worse than the old one, the old one was more sleak and fitted in welll were as this one just looks horrible imo

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Sorry you dont like it mate. Then again, if we all agreed and had the same opinion on everything, the world would be a boring place! :wink:

B

Banana Army

Sorry Ian im of the same opinion as CHWC but slightly less strong. I dont think its horrible, just a little cramped. Despite the old one looking slicker, i do feel that this one has greater potential. More options and better functions. Ask again in a month and ill probably get to know this style and think its better. Its change, just have to get used to it

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

I like the new style Ian. It's more modern and more trendy. I think it will grow on everyone, it's just getting used to the new style

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
I'm just getting used to it all! Looking good mate.

Player
Morrisey
I like the look of the forums but at the moment I prefer the old! But as others have said I will probably get used to this and think it is amazing. Still what ever my feelings I admire the effort that has gone into the site!
=D> =D>=D>

A

AndyRoo16

im still adjusting to the new look!
must say i prefered the old format font thingi to!#-o

C

championship_here_we_come

is it just me or have these new style forums resulted in less postings, it still hurts my eyes to look at its just not as sleeek as the old one and really doesnt seem to have that many new features the previous one had

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
I say top stuff Ian. I think it looks great. Yeah, there's some new bits to get used to but I think all in all it looks really impressive.

:lol::lol::lol:

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
i'll work on changing the colors so they aren't as striking and should blend into the rest of the site a little more..

Player
Morrisey
Now that this look has settled in I think that it is a good improvment! I am really liking the new look and I now know my way around. Top job Ian.=D>

By The Way I like the colours.

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Yeah, the colours were a little too dark before with the rest of the site, but now the forums fit in perfectly. Well done that man!=D>

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Yeah the colours are nice... I like it.