• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

League Two Forest Green v Rovers

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
I did wonder at the time what all the commotion was about given how upset their player was. The Morecambe player Songo got a lengthy ban I think so the same could be coming for Manny....

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
I would think if found guilty it will be a 6 game ban.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
I would think if found guilty it will be a 6 game ban.
If that happens then hopefully it’s next season when he may not be with us anyway, assuming their May be some sort of hearing and or appeal

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
If that happens then hopefully it’s next season when he may not be with us anyway, assuming their May be some sort of hearing and or appeal
It took a fair while fir the Morecambe players case to be heard so on that basis I would think it won't be a hearing soon but you never know with the league

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Difficult to prove I’d imagine in a one v one scenario although he did seem pretty enraged and you would think it’s not something you would fabricate really.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Stupid if Manny did this and deserves a lengthy ban if proved. It's hard to prove a negative, so if enough Forest Green players assert he did make the remark, then a tribunal may find it made out.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Stupid if Manny did this and deserves a lengthy ban if proved. It's hard to prove a negative, so if enough Forest Green players assert he did make the remark, then a tribunal may find it made out.
At the time it was only the player involved who was upset or saying anything to the referee, certainly no other player went upto Manny or the ref which you would expect if they heard it.

It may well be a case of 1 ayers word v another unless their is audio evidence to the contrary or other players come forward to day they heard it.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Who knows what was said, but it does seem out of character for Manny to make those remarks.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
I’ve always thought he should be more vocal but not like that!!

We have back up in that area in Ray, Rides or even Nelson