• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Fixtures 2022-2023

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
See attached.

Home to Stevenage first game of season.
Boxing Day: Home to Doncaster.

Away @ Crewe New Years day.

Last game of season, home to Northampton.

Not bad at all!

Attachments

• tranmere-rovers-1.pdf
    379.1 KB · Views: 6

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Not bad indeed. Always good to be at home first and a winnable but not easy game. Nice to be at home for final day incase we need something and Boxing Day too. Plus New Year’s Day an away game down the road at Crewe

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Will be interesting if any home games get switched to Friday nights

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Accrington away in league cup, a glamour tie that.

• Haha
Reactions: Boz

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Not had the chance to study in depth. Stevenage is one of my least favourite fixtures they bring so few fans, but with Steve Evans in charge could be a difficult proposition. Would have liked to do Wimbledon away but with things possibly hanging on it as last away game, tickets could be hard to come by.

Player
Ian Goodison
Manager
Johnny King
Was hoping for a “biggie” (decent away following) at home for the first game but hey ho, beggars can’t be choosers. Never really a thriller v Stevenage but there’s always a first time. To be honest, I’ll be glad just to be back with three points in the bag, even if it’s a 96th minute own goal and being joint top after game 1
I’m off to digest the rest.

ALDO MUSSY

Player
ALDO
Manager
KINGY
Stockport away will be my first since 199os away to Bradford my boss has said he will pay for it that's cool he is a stocky fan so should be good

ALDO MUSSY

Player
ALDO
Manager
KINGY
I had a very bad time at Bradford when they were putting screwdrivers through the away fence and shit like that I hated it so i don't do away from home