• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Final v Marine

Claire

L'pool have withdrawn due to a number of outstanding matches for their reserves, so the final is against Marine at Rossett Park on a date to be decided.

Claire

M

Matthew The Rover

Do you think the club will run a coach there so we can go?

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
I doubt it, but its an easy train ride I suppose I'll be making the trip.

Claire

Latest news from Marine's web-site (not ours!!!)

Liverpool Senior Cup

40.jpg

It has been agreed that the LIverpool Senior Cup Final will be played at Rossett Park on Wednesday 3rd May 2006 ko @ 7:45pm subject to Marine NOT being involved in a play off final on Saturday 6th May. If Marine are involved in a play off final then the LSCF will be played on Saturday 22nd July 2006 ko at 3pm.

Book the date in your diaries.

Travel details also on website www.marinefc.com

See you there

Claire

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Sounds like a pre-season friendly then, cos hopefully the Mariners make the play off final and win promotion!

Come on Marine !!!=D>

Y

Yellow Submariner

SCooperSomersaults said:
Sounds like a pre-season friendly then, cos hopefully the Mariners make the play off final and win promotion!

Come on Marine !!!=D>

Thanks Mate - that means a lot.

Saturday's postponement away to Guiseley means that the game will now be played on Easter Saturday - fitting in between the games at home to Witton Albion on Good Friday and away to Burscough on Easter Monday... three matches in four days ... and the Premiership players moan about fixture congestion!

We are not the only side to have to do this - Blyth Spartans have even more games to fit in before April 29th.

I hope when we do eventually meet in the LSC Final it's a decent game - good luck to Rovers for the rest of the season.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Player
Johnny Morrissey
I like the local sides to do well! Like Cammell Lairds, hope they can win the FA Vase. Whats wrong with that? And I can make the pre-season game with Marine and would be nice to see us lift a trophy at the same time!:lol:

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
So do I, but I thought you meant you want Marine to beat Rovers.

Unless, thats what you are applying hmmmmm :???:

Player
Johnny Morrissey
bolton_hater said:
So do I, but I thought you meant you want Marine to beat Rovers.

Unless, thats what you are applying hmmmmm :???:

Ha ha!:lol: I would never imply such a thing and feel appalled you could think such a thing!=; :wink:

Claire

L'pool Senior Cup Final

Has it been scrapped or has a date been set yet, last I heard it was suppose to be in October!!!

Thanks

Claire