• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

facey??

J

jack04

I think facey should of been given another season, think if he was given a good go then he would of proved his worth, moore will find it ard to find anyone else like him out there

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Although I stuck up for Facey at times last season he was too inconsistent really and i'm sure we could find better out there to be honest. I think if we sign Gareth Taylor then we may not need another striker with Greenacre, Zola and Davies there as well and not forgetting Ellison can play there too if needed.

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
I would much rather give Davies an extended run, a chance for real experience and to add to the physical side of his game, than to keep paying Facey's wages for sub-par performances. I wish Facey well, but elsewhere than at Prenton Park.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I agree. Far too lazy to be considered a threat. How many clubs have given him a chance now? Good point about Davies also. It's better to give our youngsters a chance don't you think?

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
And from what I can gather, Moore & Facey don't see eye to eye and that wouldn't help the general mood in the dressing room so I'd have to agree with NBDH, I wish him well, but with someone else next season.

I have a feeling Moore may try Ellison further forward as he seem to be a good aggressive attacker and I can't see the harm in some good attacking football for a change this season. :lol::lol:

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
How many times did we say last season that the game just needed taking by the scruff of the neck, that it was there for the taking, that all that was needed was to be positive? It wasn't only true about individual games but about the entire season for the entire division, it was there for the taking and instead we finished a whisker away from relegation.