• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Facey or Dadi???

• Thread starter championship_here_we_come
  • Start date

Facey or Dadi???

• Total voters

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
See these are all examples of people not giving him a proper chance to show what he can do... people expect him to just need a couple of games to get up to pace but a player normally needs about 7 or 8 games.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I really started to have my doubts a few weeksa go, and still do in a way. He's been playing so much better over the last couple of games, and I think credit has to go to his management who have been trying to involve him more in games and play as more of a team player.

Little adds, "Delroy is working exceptionally hard. We are encouraging him to get involved more in open play and work off Chris Greenacre a little bit more.

"He is looking to receive the ball more often now. It's hard graft for him but if you work that hard and get a goal or two then obviously you will start enjoying it more.

"We've asked Delroy to dig in and the rewards are showing in his performances."

It's fair play. The guys doing well and we should praise all involved and hope he continues.

Ian said:
I really started to have my doubts a few weeksa go, and still do in a way. He's been playing so much better over the last couple of games, and I think credit has to go to his management who have been trying to involve him more in games and play as more of a team player.

Little adds, "Delroy is working exceptionally hard. We are encouraging him to get involved more in open play and work off Chris Greenacre a little bit more.

"He is looking to receive the ball more often now. It's hard graft for him but if you work that hard and get a goal or two then obviously you will start enjoying it more.

"We've asked Delroy to dig in and the rewards are showing in his performances."

It's fair play. The guys doing well and we should praise all involved and hope he continues.

credit were it's due hey?

ian i have to totally agree with you're point mate.i was one of the fans who thought (thinks) that facey was too lazy and overwieght.i also thought he couldn't hit a barn door,but at the moment he's keepin' me quiet(so delroy keep it up). :lol:

Gray

Player
Ian Goodison... who else!
I've backed Facey from the day we signed him. Unfortunately any evidence was lost during the sites recent server problems :D

My boss is a Hull City fan and he's said that he wishes Hull had never let him go. Obviously rates him.

COME ON DELROY =D>

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
I think he is certainly benefiting from a long run and being given a chance... something he hasn't always had at other clubs.

A

AndyRoo16

Facey 4 me, hes certainly been playing better last few games. I just think hes a better all round player than Dadi.

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

I agree with AndyRoo there. He has proven himself recently. Should of scored that open goal though