• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

F A Cup draw

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
today at 1.35 live on ITV im hoping for a home draw against non league team.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
not what I was hoping for going to be a tricky tie

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
If you are not getting a home draw, you don't want a League One side, a non-league team or a long journey. So I'm happy. It should be winnable if we play to our potential.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
I'd also have preferred someone else as we've played Accrington a couple of times recently in Cup contests and after a sticky start their league form is starting to pick up. A winnable, if far from easy tie.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
I would still prefer Accrington to the majority of League One or Two sides away from home, or even the top Conference sides such as Cambridge. Plus it is easy to reach and we are likely to match the home support in numbers, which gives us a psychological boost. If we are not reasonably confident about beating Accy we are not going far in the cup this year.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Hmm... Think this could be a tricky one especially if our focus is on the league. Could have been a lot worse though :p

Higgy

Player
Dave Higgins
Think we will need a replay - wonder if Wallace will be ready for the bench at least. Good cup run might make us more desirable to a buyer I guess.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Higgy, Wallace hasn't played a game for 11 months and not yet played in the reserves he wont be risked for a whole yet.