• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Executive lounges

Gray

Player
Ian Goodison... who else!
I'm thinking of buying my Dad some tickets for one of the executive lounges for Christmas (probably for the Bury game). Anyone any experience of this? Are they good value, what is availability like, which is the 'nicest'?

Have emailed the club and not heard a thing, no wonder we don't have any money :roll:

Cheers

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Unfortunately I don't have any knowledge of the lounges, but I did have a similar experience when dealing with the club's 'marketing department'.

I wanted to sponsor a player a couple of years ago and repeatedly e-mailed the club asking who was available. I finally got a response after about three months, by which time the season had already started. I was so unimpressed with the failure to respond to my request, I decided not to bother after all. Flippin pathetic.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
We used to be regular boot sponsors on here but the hassle as time was ridiculous. Just dealing with simple payments was a joke. Gave up in the end, although I did always receive a nice signed ball at the end of the season. That's one thing they did seem to get right.

Gray

Player
Ian Goodison... who else!
To be fair they have got back to me. I'll let you know how we get on.