• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Exclusive - New Signing Imminent

It emerged tonight that Tranmere could be signing a big centre forward to replace Gareth Taylor and provide Greenacre with some serious competition for next season.

W.H.Eelie who currently runs out each week for a few local districts has said that he was going to keep a lid on the exact details of the deal until later this week!!!!!!

He did inform us that he thought he would make an excellent strike partner for Greenacre commenting "Im quite happy going down the alleyways and waiting on the edge of the grass verge for any scraps and knock downs to come my way."

Modelling a specially designed kit W.H said "i've got a touch like a baby elephant but if the club signed that Ellison bloke then when you see me on the pitch you're in for treat next season"

Displaying his keepy-up skills by swallowing the ball the big powerful player trundled off on the back of his mates big dustbin wagon singing "Johnny King's Super White Army"

If only it was W.H...............if only

If anyone spots him around the peninsula let us know

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Haha, very good. =D>