• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Ex-player: David Beresford

Player
Johnny Morrissey
I know he was pants and I slated him quite a bit on here, but I was disappointed and saddened by some news today. First his wife has given birth, but the baby is in special care. And to top it off he has been released by Macclesfield Town today.

My best wishes go to Bez and his family.

DixieDean

hope his baby is going to be ok.

Also, I must say it's a sad state of affairs when I say that we could really do with him on the left side this season. Can't believe I'd EVER say we needed him, but our squad is so poor!!

M

Matthew The Rover

What do you reckon the odds are on Brian signing him until the end of the season again? He's just been released by a lower league club (ala Wilson) and is nearing 30 if not older!

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Sad news... Hope his baby is ok. I thought he had been doing ok at Macclesfield!?

B

Banana Army

Hope his bambino is fine, but arent we living in the memory of "that goal" rather than the slow lazy winger who got subbed after 30 mins against Blackpool? Anyway my prayers go to him.

white life

white for life
Player
John Achterberg, Craig Curran and Anthony Kay
hope his kid gets well soon
i thought he wasnt that bad

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Didn't really think he was slow... was lightening quick at times. He was inconsistent though!

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
Well I'm not going to criticise him or anything, I'm posting saying the right thing.

I hope his baby is ok and I hope they get through this.

i thought he was a very poor player.over-wieght and over rated by a certain BL.
he could not cross a ball and that was his main job!

sad to hear today's news though. get well soon davie's little'n!!!