• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Everton

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Looking very grim for Everton, 2 points behind Burnley though with a game in hand

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Leeds pick up a point at Palace leaving them 5 points ahead of Everton who have a game in hand.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Leeds pick up a point at Palace leaving them 5 points ahead of Everton who have a game in hand.
They probably won't get a point in their next three games, so it will be interesting to see whether the draw was enough for them.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
They probably won't get a point in their next three games, so it will be interesting to see whether the draw was enough for them.
They have got a tough run in certainly buy for me apart from City and Liverpool the others are beatable but whether they can is another matter

Player
Manager
John King
I can see them staying up now, unfortunately. Their win today felt like a turning point.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Still quite a few points to play for. We’ve written them off, then backed them at least twice in the space of a few weeks.

drwhoman

Still quite a few points to play for. We’ve written them off, then backed them at least twice in the space of a few weeks.
Chelsea were mugged. Mind you uncertainties over ownership and the future of several players will not have helped. Talk of three senior defenders leaving in the summer. Even so, losing to this Everton team is just pathetic. That said, Pickford really saved the Toffees. Shame the guy is so unlikable with his time wasting tactics.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Looks like MJ has been hit with the dreaded MOTM curse. I think them or Leeds for the chop.

Player
Manager
John King
2 sent off at goodison and we think rovers give us stress!!!!!!!!!
Yes, quite comical really. They probably would have won that game relatively comfortably with eleven but completely imploded. They need three points from their final two games to be guaranteed safety.

They will probably stay up, but I still think they are in trouble next season. Their squad is crap and they have limited room to improve it due to financial restrictions.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Just when you think they could wrap it up for at least another season, they go and collapse again. Wow.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
2 down home to Palace, Burnley currently drawing puts Leeds in bottom 3, all coming down to last game the season