• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Everton

B

Banana Army

Won 1-0 but out of cup.

But the main cincern is Arteta. used to be a fave player of mine at PSG and Barcelona. He was "barged" in the back, but then had to be taken off on a spine board and was fitting.

I just hope he's ok

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
He's alright mate. The challenge was enough for him to have a fit on the pitch, but he's staying in overnight for observation.

Not as serious as first fearing..

S

sam miguel

That was horrific seeing his feet twitching! Really good news he’s alright. On the other hand how shite were Everton in the second half especially.

One thing that was interesting about the game is the way Everton just played on every time one of the opposition players went to ground and the multi ball system that the ball boys were implementing was the most organised element of the match.

S

Seanyb

I was in the pub watching it. The whole place went silent when you saw him twitching away. Wasnt a nice sight. Good to hear he's on the road to recovery (even though he plays for everton!)

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Thought he had broken his neck... awful... at least he's ok.

B

Banana Army

Glad hes ok. Did you see his neck jolt though. Fooken Hell. I had my heart in my mouth for a minute there.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
see them tyring to keep him still cos he was shaking like mad. poor feller at least hes ok.