• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Eugene Dadi

lonerover

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Just been watching the A-League on the TV and seen Dadi get a couple of cracking goals!! What a legend he is, always thought we let him go too soon!!

Player
Liam Palmer
Agreed. Never understood why he didn't make more of an impact at Forest or Notts County. And given that we struggled on with poor Calvin as a replacement, I think everyone would have benefitted if he'd stayed.

Think Little never forgave him for the sending off on Easter Monday against Donny.

Del Shannon

Player
Iain Hume
Yeah, I liked Dadi, he scored some good goals and seemed to work well with Humey. Can't remember what game it was but I'll never foget the scream he let out when challenged one time. Me, my mate and the whole of the paddock were in stitches ha.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
He was a bit of a character wasn't he. Bit of a fans favourite. Always good to have someone like that in your squad. I wonder how his fashion label is getting on (http://www.huge-n.com/dadi.php).

Sadly, he was never given a chance at Forest. I think he was limited to a few sub apps. Always remember his goal against Bolton. Magic..

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Yeah always like him, not prolific as a goalscorer but had lots of skill and a bit of flair and him and Humey worked well. I'd have him back now given our lack of goals up front, be interesting to see how we'd have fared had she stayed, instead we got lumbered with Calvin Zola.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Hmmm. Seems that the white-tinted specs are out. Granted he had the one prolific season and scored some quality goals for us. However he was something of a poor man's Emile Heskey, always going to ground and had a couple of stupid sendings off during his time at Tranmere. He wouldn't come close to my best Rovers XI of players I've seen pull on the white shirt during 30+ years of supporting the Whites

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
No, he wouldnt get close to a Rovers XI. Most definately not. But I liked his attitude. He seemed to have a personality..

Player
Johnny Morrissey
We're not saying he was a great player, but compared to Zola (how on earth did we get 200k for him???\\:D/) he was a world beater. Always tried and geniunely I believe, loved Tranmere Rovers and didnt want to leave when he was pushed out by Little.

who's ya dadi!?