• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

FA Cup emirates fa cup

Player
aldo
emirates are holding a vote on their web page on Wednesday they are going to show a comeback game our game against Southampton is way ahead so get voting can't wait to watch it just love the fact some left at half time how gutted would you have been . and Aldo going crazy when the 4 th went in also the amazing scenes at the end of the game was one if not the best games I have ever witnessed

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Nice to see united dumped out of the FA Cup after they embarrassed us in what seems like a lifetime ago.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Nice to see united dumped out of the FA Cup after they embarrassed us in what seems like a lifetime ago.
Yes, I agree. I particularly disliked Solskjaer's comments to Davies that day. I can't imagine Lampard behaving the same way.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Scottie should have kept his mouth shut before the game as he looked a tad silly when they destroyed us.

ONIGP

Player
Eddie Bishop
Scottie should have kept his mouth shut before the game as he looked a tad silly when they destroyed us.
Yes it was certainly ill-judged, especially as he was our skipper.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
While I agree that Scott would have done better keeping quiet about his team, Solskjaer’s response lacked class.