• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Dream Team.

my dream team would be;

....................................................1.Nixon............................................

.........................2.Yates.........4.McGreal.....5.Hill..........3.Roberts............

............7.Morrissey.......................6.Irons..............................9.Nevin....

.................................................11.Koumas.........................................

.........................................8.Aldridge........10.Muir................................

Who would get in you're team?

M

Matthew The Rover

1. Simonson

2. Yates
3. Roberts
5. McGreal
6. Hill

7. Morrisey
4. O'Brien
8. Koumas
11. Nevin

9. Aldridge
10. Parkinson

C

championship_here_we_come

Aldo's Worthy 2000 said:
my dream team would be;

....................................................1.Nixon............................................

.........................2.Yates.........4.McGreal.....5.Hill..........3.Roberts............

............7.Morrissey.......................6.Irons..............................9.Nevin....

.................................................11.Koumas.........................................

.........................................8.Aldridge........10.Muir................................

Who would get in you're team?

agree with you but heres mine:

.........................2.taylor.........4.yates.....5.Hill..........3.Roberts............

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
Achterberg

Thomas Sharps McGreal Stevens

Bell Rankine O'Brien Roberts

Aldridge Muir

Subs: Nixon, Rogers, Dixie, Yardley, Beamish