• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

do you still believe?

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
just something I was wondering, despite were we are at the moment and the fact we doing not very well.

Do you still belive we weil go up or at least put up a good play-off challenge, or we fooked for this season.

Griff

2 wins on the run would pull us into mid table. A playoff challange is not out of the question.

This league is so poor, we should have got out last season.

If we could just get into mid table I think heads would pick up and some performances might come

Gray

Player
Ian Goodison... who else!
No, we're buggered this season.

We'll finish mid-table, we're just not consistent enough. You have to be picking up points every week to have a sniff at promotion and I just can't see us doing it.

We need to use this season to bring on some of the young lads (Jennings, Tremarco, Davies), clear out the oldies at the end of the season (Rankine, McAteer) and bring in a couple of creative players. We'll be League Champions in 06/07 \:D/

And yes, I believe BL is the man to take us there :eek:

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Id like to see how 4-3-3 works v colchester if he plays it beacuse in my opinion that formation worked v bristol city, we battered them with it.

like griff said (i think) a couple more games back to wining ways will get our confidence up and see us far way from the relegation zone and put outr minds right for at least the play-offs.

I STILL BELIEVE! :)

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

If we start winning again it wont take us long to catch up but if we dont start winning it's obvious we won't but I feel if we get a couple of wins under our belt I still beleieve in the team

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
yer i think the players need the confidence, like greenacre and facey, cos they are strikers there job is to score and when they are going games without they are losing confidence.

get the confidence up, i beileve.

R

rockferrywhites

do you still believe

this league is so tight that if we put together a 5 or 6 game unbeaten run then we will be right back up there. i think we have got to lower the expectation level i at the start of the season i diden't think we would win the league, i just thought get in the play offs again. so i think we will come good this season and maybe sneak in the play offs.

Player
Morrisey
The good thing about this league is the fact that a couple of wins can put us midtable and if we do reach mid-table in 4 games then we will almost definately have a confidence boost and will hopefuly be back to our old ways. I suppose it is easier said than done though!

Griff I do admire your optamism mate!! :wink:

DixieDean

who knows what could happen?
League 1 is very tight and once again full of inconsistently poor sides.
we could go down..... we could go up....
it all depends if we are more crap or less crap than the rest of the teams....

Player
John Aldridge
Look where Sheff Wed were this time last year. Its possible, thats your proof it is. No point being negative, and yes I still believe in Father Christmas

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
I still firmly believe we will make the play offs and even if we don't aslong as we are still in this division next season then I think we will go up next season and Brian Little will take us up too.

M

Matthew The Rover

No. As I said at pre-season, we are a below mid-table team now

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
the table so toght, show how more exciting it is than the premiership.